Coaching Group for Women in Ministry or Non-Profit Leadership
Our desire for every woman who participates in this group is that you’ll:
- Experience community with other women in similar ministry and leadership settings
- Enjoy a respite from your leadership demands
- Be poured into and encouraged by other leaders
- Be challenged to grow in your personal leadership
- Be equipped with skills, knowledge and tools to lead even better
- Develop ministry friendships that will last a lifetime
The coaching group is a 6 month experience designed to help you thrive in your leadership. We begin with 2 days onsite in Chicago together and finish with another 2 days at the end of the 6 months. In between the onsite events, the group participates in ongoing conversation and learning via a private Facebook group as well as group coaching calls. The group is limited to 20 participants to allow for personalized development and robust group interaction.
Dates: May 2017 – September 2017
Onsite Dates: Hosted by Soul City Church in Chicago, IL
May 10-11, 2017
September 13-14, 2017
Who It’s For:
- Individuals who serve in a high level leadership role in a church or ministry-related non-profit organization
- Leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who are willing to make the time and financial commitment
What you get:
- Four days of coaching sessions
- Special guests for relevant topics
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other leaders who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Group coaching calls facilitated by Jenni
- Supporting books and curriculum
What you invest:
- Commit to participate in 2, two-day face-to-face coaching sessions
- $2500 per person + hotel and travel expenses
- Time to prepare and participate fully
It’s important to know that this will require some commitment so I want to challenge you to pray about it and apply as God leads you.
Also, send this to other ministry friends and encourage them to check it out.
Applications are due March 10th! Fill out this form to apply!