Do you ever free frustrated with the complexities you face as a leader?
Do you ever find yourself overwhelmed by the myriad of decisions you need to make while lacking the resources to help you make them?
Do you sometimes feel inadequate to do the job at hand?
We’ve had the opportunity to serve and lead in extraordinary organizations and yet we’ve wrestled all of these questions… and more.
Some of our best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader. That’s why we believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
OUR DESIRE FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IS THIS:
// Experience community with other non-profit leaders in similar leadership settings
// Enjoy a respite from your leadership demands
// Be poured into and encouraged by other leaders
// Be challenged to grow in your personal leadership
// Be equipped with skills, knowledge and tools to help you and your organization grow
// Develop peer friendships that will last a lifetime
This is a 6 month experience designed to help you thrive in your leadership.
Because we focus heavily on personalized development and robust group interaction, this group is limited to 20 participants.
Who It’s For:
- Non-profit leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Non-profit leaders committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Non-profit leaders who are willing to invest the time and financial resources to grow
- Donor Development
- Cross Culture Training
- Volunteer Recruitment
- When Helping Hurts
What You Get:
- Two days of face-to-face group coaching retreat (At the end of the 6 months)
- Six (60-90 minute) virtual coaching sessions with top industry voices
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other leaders who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Supporting books and curriculum
- Access to other non-profit leaders in a Facebook group
What You Invest:
- Commit to participate in 1, two-day face-to-face coaching session
- Commit to participate in 6, virtual conference calls (one per month)
- $2000 per person + hotel and travel expenses