Do you have a desire to grow and develop in your gifts?
Are you looking for a network of like-minded women in similar roles to connect with?
Do you ever wonder if anyone else is faced with the same complexities in leadership that you face?
We’ve had the opportunity to serve and lead in extraordinary organizations and yet we’ve wrestled all of these questions… and more.
Some of our best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader. That’s why we believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
OUR DESIRE FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IS THIS:
// Experience community with other non-profit leaders in similar leadership settings
// Enjoy a respite from your leadership demands
// Be poured into and encouraged by other leaders
// Be challenged to grow in your personal leadership
// Be equipped with skills, knowledge and tools to help you and your organization grow
// Develop ministry friendships that will last a lifetime
The coaching group is a 6 month experience designed to help you thrive in your leadership. We begin with 2 days onsite in Neenah, WI and finish with another 2 days at the end of the 6 months. In between the onsite events, the group participates in ongoing conversation and learning via a private Facebook group as well as group coaching calls. The group is limited to 20 participants to allow for personalized development and robust group interaction.
Who It’s For:
- Individuals who serve in a high level leadership role in a church or ministry-related non-profit organization
- Leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who are willing to make the time and financial commitment
What You Invest:
- Commit to participate in 2, two-day face-to-face coaching sessions
- $2500 per person + hotel and travel expenses
- Time to prepare and participate fully
What You Get:
- Four days of coaching sessions
- Special guests for relevant topics
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other leaders who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Group coaching calls facilitated by Jenni
- Supporting books and curriculum
GROUPS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
2018 SPRING COACHING GROUP DATES
First 2-Day Onsite: May 16-17, 2018
Final 2-Day Onsite: Oct 17-18, 2018
2018 FALL COACHING GROUP DATES
First 2-Day Onsite: Oct 11-12, 2018
Final 2-Day Onsite: Apr 10-11, 2019