When our teams are under pressure, what emerges is what’s most true. Our true motivations, values and culture are evident when we face challenges because no one has margin or energy to give to diplomacy and bureaucracy. Moments or seasons of difficulty shine a spotlight on the need for healthy team culture. In this episode, Jenni Catron teaches 7 ways to develop effective and engaged culture with your team.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why culture matters
- What is within your control as a leader
- Why listening matters and who you should listen to
- How to affect change without disorienting those you lead
- Why painting a picture of the future is important
- How to be both patient AND persistent
- The single most important thing you can do as a leader of faith
Listen, Review, and Subscribe!
Listen to The Jenni Catron Leadership Podcast each week.
Please rate and review the podcast. This helps us grow our reach and bless others with free leadership content.
Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or your favorite podcast app!