When facing challenge, crisis and chaos, it’s a great responsibility for us as leaders to move forward in a way that both frames reality honestly AND presents hope for the future. In this conversation between Jenni Catron and Josh Gagnon, Pastor and author, they explore how to lead well in the face of the current chaotic times.
In this conversation, you’ll find out…
- What promise you actually CAN make to your team in this season.
- How often you should be in touch with your team and how to plan ahead when it’s hard to plan.
- The difference between expectations and surrendered expectations.
- What does building with Legos have to do with great leadership?
- How to lead with both a realistic AND hopeful outlook.
Joshua Gagnon is the founding and lead pastor of Next Level Church, regularly recognized as one of the fastest growing churches in America. He is known for his uniquely authentic communication style that makes the hope found in Jesus relevant to people of every background. His latest book, It’s Not Over, released in February 2020. He and his wife, Jennifer, raise their two sons in New Hampshire.
Listen, Review, and Subscribe!
Listen to The Jenni Catron Leadership Podcast each week.
Please rate and review the podcast. This helps us grow our reach and bless others with free leadership content.
Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or your favorite podcast app!