This one probably needs no introduction. I’ve had the privilege of knowing Annie F. Downs for 8 years or so. Every Enneagram 3 needs a good Enneagram 7 in their life and Annie is one of those 7s for me. She makes life better. She makes me better. She reminds me to “look for lovely”.
Just to make sure you have the details, Annie F. Downs is a bestselling author, nationally known speaker, and host of the popular That Sounds Fun Podcast. She’s the author of multiple bestselling books including Remember God, 100 Days to Brave, and Looking for Lovely.
Highlights from our conversation:
- Hearing Annie’s journey to becoming a full-time author and speaker
- Why leaps of faith are never a straight line from A to B
- How to see rejection as roads signs/direction rather than personal
- Why every leader needs to “just tell your story”
- Getting a peek behind the scenes at Annie, the business leader
- Annie’s advice to leaders: be fully yourself!