Do you ever free frustrated with the complexities you face as a leader?
Do you ever find yourself overwhelmed by the myriad of decisions you need to make while lacking the resources to help you make them?
Do you sometimes feel inadequate to do the job at hand?
Trust us, you’re not alone! We’ve had the opportunity to serve and lead in extraordinary organizations and yet we’ve wrestled all of these questions… and more.
Some of our best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader. That’s why we believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
Our desire for every person who participates in this group is that you’ll:
- Experience community with other non-profit leaders in similar leadership settings
- Enjoy a respite from your leadership demands
- Be poured into and encouraged by other leaders
- Be challenged to grow in your personal leadership
- Be equipped with skills, knowledge and tools to help you and your organization grow
- Develop peer friendships that will last a lifetime
The coaching group is a 6 month experience designed to help you thrive in your leadership. We begin with 2 days together in Nashville, TN together and finish with another 2 days together at the end of the 6 months. In between these gatherings, the group participates in ongoing conversation and learning via a private Facebook group as well as group coaching calls. The group is limited to 20 participants to allow for personalized development and robust group interaction.
Dates: Begins Spring 2018 (Dates TBD)
Onsite Dates: Hosted by Cross Point Church, Nashville TN
Who It’s For:
- Non-profit leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Non-profit leaders committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Non-profit leaders who are willing to invest the time and financial resources to grow
What you get:
- Four days of coaching sessions
- Special guests who have experience in the non-profit sector
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other leaders who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Group coaching calls facilitated by Jenni and Lindsey
- Supporting books and curriculum
- Access to other non-profit leaders in a Facebook group established for this coaching group
What you invest:
- Commit to participate in 2, two-day face-to-face coaching sessions
- $2500 per person + hotel and travel expenses
- Time to prepare and participate fully