Our June Group is FULL!
New August dates just opened!
Do you ever wish you had a proven roadmap to navigate life and leadership well?
Do you have a desire to grow and develop your leadership gifts?
Are you looking for a network of like-minded women in similar roles to connect with?
Do you want more practical tools you can use to improve both your life and your leadership?
We’ve had the opportunity to serve and lead in extraordinary organizations and yet we’ve wrestled all of these questions… and more.
Some of our best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader.
That’s why we believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
The coaching group is a 6 month experience designed to help you thrive in your leadership. We begin with 2 days at an onsite mastermind in idyllic Neenah, WI where you’ll connect with other like-minded women as we begin our leadership growth journey together.
For the following 6 months, you will participate in ongoing conversations and learning via a private Facebook group as well as group coaching calls with Jenni and Alli. The group is limited to 20 participants to allow for personalized development and authentic group interaction.
Jenni and Alli have over 30 years of combined experience, published five books, been featured in national media, built companies and ran large ministries. Spend the next six months learning from their wisdom. Join in for encouragement, practical tools and lots of fun!
What You Will Learn:
// How to cultivate confidence
// The key to overcoming anxiety
// The Enneagram- full assessment and how it impacts your leadership
// 360 Degree Leadership – Effective tools for leading yourself and leading others
// Essential paradigm shifts that equip you to think differently in a rapidly changing culture
// Strategies that will transform your work-life balance
// How to effectively use your gifts, strengths and influence
// How to have hard conversations without fear
// Create your own personal development plan
Who It’s For:
- Women who serve in a high level leadership role (business, ministry or non-profit)
- Leaders who are in a season of growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who want resources, wisdom, and tools to help them be happier, be more productive, and grow their influence.
What You Invest:
- $2500 per person + hotel and travel expenses
What You Get:
- Two days of coaching mastermind sessions with Jenni and Alli
- Coaching with wisdom and experience combined with ongoing accountability to help you reach your goals
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other leaders who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- New insights and strategies to improve your relationships, your work, and your life
- Group coaching calls facilitated by Jenni and Alli
- One individual coaching call with Jenni or Alli
- Supporting books and curriculum
Location: Neenah, WI
Hosted at The Historic Syme-Gilbert House
2019 COACHING GROUP DATES
Onsite Dates: August 22-23, 2019
Session runs from August 2019 – January 2020